New assets are the driving force behind your business.
If your business is looking to invest in any form of tangible asset – from vehicles, plant & equipment through to IT, Software and office equipment – then you may need an affordable, flexible and secure method of finance – and Asset Finance is the preferred method for most businesses for this type of purchase. Call us today on 0121 262 6520 to find out more about Asset Finance
Asset Finance For Customers
Asset Finance helps businesses of all shapes and sizes invest in essential equipment and vehicles which enable them to grow and flourish. Investment is key to ensure a company keeps up with the latest technology and remains competitive in an ever changing market place. If companies fail to invest they can get left behind by their competitors and transmit the wrong message to their existing customers.
- SPREAD THE COST Replacing assets can be costly, as can delaying changing them. Asset Finance allows you to spread the cost of the asset over periods from 1 to 7 years.
- FIX THE COST Any variable cost on your business can be dangerous to cash flow. By using Asset Finance products you can easily fix the cost of your investment giving you an affordable monthly solution. The payments remain the same and unlike an overdraft facility the loan cannot be called in.
- RESERVE YOUR CASH We aren’t quite sure who first said ‘Cash is King’ – but they really knew what they were talking about. There is little or no point tying cash reserves up in depreciating assets. In this constantly changing business environment having liquid funds within your business is vital. So instead of paying cash for your vehicles and equipment take advantage of a bespoke asset finance solution and retain that cash in your company for any unexpected events.
- FAST DECISIONS Asset finance is designed with speed in mind. You don’t need to wait days on end for a quote, or even a decision. Most of our applications are turned round within 24 hours. Some vehicle finance deals can be quoted, proposed and paid for on the same day.
In summary Asset Finance can help your business in lots of different ways. It is not an overdraft, it doesn’t use up useful cash reserves – it merely provides a quick, easy and cost effective solution which your business needs to grow. Call us today on 0121 262 6520 to find out more about Asset Finance, or alternatively email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Asset Finance For Introducers
Help provide your customer with a fast and effective method of raising finance which can be used to pay for essential assets from vehicles through to plant and equipment.
- QUICK ACCURATE QUOTES All our quotes are produced in-house, usually within an hour of receiving the enquiry. Figures can be matched to meet a customers budget and deposit requirements. We can quickly credit check your customers and provide bespoke figures to match their status.
- EXPERT ADVICE Use our expertise to ensure your customer is given the most up-to-date and accurate advice about their finance requirements.
- FULL PRODUCT RANGE What ever your customer requires in terms of financial product – we can provide the solution. We offer all types of Asset Finance products as well as Unsecured Commercial loans, Invoice Finance and many other more niche products.
- HAPPY TO BE A GENERALIST We have worked incredibly hard over the past 10 years to make sure we have an expertise in arranging finance for all types of assets. So whatever line of work your customer is in we can help.
We offer a no cost or obligation discussion with all our Introducers so we can fully understand their customers requirements before arranging a bespoke quote as well as suggesting other methods and products that may be of interest. Call us today on 0121 262 6520 to find out more about Asset Finance, or alternatively email us at email@example.com
If your business is looking to invest in any form of tangible asset – from vehicles, plant & equipment through to IT and office equipment – then you may need an affordable, flexible and secure method of finance – and Asset Finance is the preferred method for this type of purchase.